|128GB 8GB RAM||EUR 349.99||EUR 350.90|
Yes, it’s a Blackview testimonial, the very first of its kind on our site! The manufacturer has actually been getting grip in various markets, as well as its phones have actually lastly made it to our workplace, as well. Blackview makes budget friendly, tough smart devices; several of them also have great attributes like thermal or evening vision electronic cameras. And also today, we will certainly be checking out such a tool – the Blackview BV8800 with an evening vision cam as well as a remarkably big 8,380 mAh battery.
So, Blackview appears to be a great deal like Ulefone, does not it? The Blackview BV8800 we have for this testimonial is as tough as the (Power) Armor Ulefones, as well as it has both IP69K water resistance as well as drop-to-concrete durability from a 1.5 m range.
The BV8800 supplies a 6.58″ 90Hz Full HD screen as well as operates on the Helio G96 chipset by MediaTek. Certainly, its most fascinating little bits below its enhanced body are the cam as well as the battery divisions.
This Blackview BV8800 design considers 367 grams, as well as it’s not due to the thick plastic as well as steel securing. The big battery inside has an 8,380 mAh ability, which need to provide this phone days, otherwise weeks, of battery freedom.
And after that there is the quad-camera on the back with a 50MP key, an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP deepness sensing unit, as well as the showstopper – a 20MP Night Vision cam with IR emitters. The last item will certainly aid you record as well as see what’s in the dark, as well as we are not chatting Night Mode below, yet genuine evening vision like those readily available on safety electronic cameras or committed NV safety glasses.
So, the BV8800 is a sturdy midranger with a sturdy battery as well as an evening vision cam. It is a special tool, that’s without a doubt, so allow’s scroll with its specifications as well as obtain this testimonial began.
Blackview BV8800 specifications at a look:
- Body: 176.2 x83.5 x17.7 mm, 367g; enhanced steel framework with rubber top as well as base, plastic back; IP68/IP69K dust/water immune (approximately 1.5 m for 30 minutes), Drop-to-concrete resistance from approximately 1.5 m, MIL-STD-810H compliant.
- Display: 6.58″ IPS LCD, 90Hz, 480 nits, 1080x2408px resolution, 20.07:9 facet proportion, 401ppi.
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6781 Helio G96 (12 nm): Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G57 MC2.
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM; UFS 2.1.
- OS/Software: Android 11, Doke-OS 3.0.
- Rear cam: Wide (primary): 50 MP, f/1.8, PDAF; Ultra large angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 117; Macro: 2 MP; Night Vision: 20 MP, f/1.8, (IR cam), 2 IR emitters.
- Front cam: 16 MP, f/2.0, (large).
- Video capture: Rear cam: 1440p@30fps; Front cam: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 8380mAh; Fast billing 33W, 31% in 30 minutes, 100% in 90 minutes (marketed), Reverse charging.
- Misc: Fingerprint viewers (side-mounted); NFC; FM radio.
Even if the Blackview BV8800 is a midranger, we can find 2 apparent noninclusions right now – there is no microSD growth port as well as a 3.5 mm jack. We believe those are crucial for this kind of tough smart device as well as would certainly have certainly elevated the BV8800 viewed worth.
And that’s regarding it. The remainder looks like a strong plan for a strong gadget. Allow’s obtain this point out of its box, shall we?
Unboxing the Blackview BV8800
The Blackview BV8800 gets here in a sensibly big box which contains the phone itself, a 33W USB-PD power adapter, as well as a USB-C wire.
The phone has a pre-applied display guard – it’s not a glass one, yet among these slim movies that obtain smeared in a snap. And also while it is not our favorite, we do value having it.