|256GB 8GB RAM||€ 169.00||€ 223.37|
|128GB 8GB RAM||A$ 297.00||₹ 17,390|
|256GB 12GB RAM||€ 209.75||€ 218.64|
Desk of Contents:
- Battery Life
- Digital camera
Motorola has all the time had a knack for making nice price range units. These days, the corporate has a fairly full and fleshed-out portfolio, together with extra premium fashions from the Edge collection and even its foldable type issue affords within the Razr line. Nonetheless, there’s something in regards to the Moto G line that continues to be the bread and butter of the legendary firm.
After wanting on the Moto G84, which is technically the “prime canine” within the present G-series lineup, we now have its “little brother” the G54 5G in for assessment. To squash any confusion, we are literally reviewing the Moto G54 Energy version. The Energy version principally provides an autofocusing ultrawide, swapping the 2MP macro cam of the common G54 and a bigger 6,000 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto G54 Energy specs at a look:
- Physique: 161.6×73.8×8.9mm, 192g; Glass entrance, plastic again, plastic body; Water-repellent design.
- Show: 6.50″ IPS LCD, 120Hz, 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 facet ratio, 405ppi.
- Chipset: Mediatek Dimensity 7020 (6 nm): Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz & 6×2.0 GHz); IMG BXM-8-256.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM; microSDXC (makes use of shared SIM slot).
- OS/Software program: Android 13.
- Rear digicam: Huge (foremost): 50 MP, f/1.8, 0.61m, PDAF, OIS; Extremely large angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 118-degree, 1.12m, AF.
- Entrance digicam: 16 MP, f/2.4, (large), 1.0m.
- Video seize: Rear digicam: 1080p@30fps; Entrance digicam: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 6000mAh; 33W wired, PD3.0, QC3+, 50% in 33 min (marketed), Reverse wired.
- Connectivity: 5G; eSIM; Hybrid Twin SIM; Wi-Fi 5; BT 5.3; NFC; FM radio; 3.5mm jack.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); stereo audio system.
The European Moto G54 and Moto G54 Energy had been beforehand introduced in China and India, respectively, the place each had been merely referred to as Moto G54. Lately, the Moto G54 variants made a debut in Europe alongside the G84. This triggered the slight “rebranding” and the inception of the “Energy version”. In case you are procuring in Europe, the telephone we’re taking a look at right now will probably be referred to as the G54 Energy.
With that cleared up, the G54 Energy is a really classical and conventional handset in each sense of the phrase. As already talked about, a number of the main attracts of the G54 Energy embrace the big 6,000 mAh battery and that autofocusing ultrawide digicam that may double as a macro shooter. Regardless of its price range nature, the G54 Energy additionally has stereo audio system, a reasonably fast 33W charger within the field and an FM radio and NFC in some markets.
The telephone is usually fabricated from plastic and might be had within the fairly uninspired Midnight Blue shade of our assessment unit or the marginally extra fascinating Pearl Blue and Mint Inexperienced. In contrast to another Moto telephones, these colours are usually not particularly marketed as being Pantone ones. Nonetheless, they’re fairly fascinating. In line with a long-standing Motorola custom, the G54 Energy additionally has a water-repellent construct. There isn’t any official ingress safety, however there may be nonetheless some additional peace of thoughts via a water-repellant nano-coating on the internals and a reasonably good rubber gasket across the SIM tray.
With out additional ado, let’s examine what the Motorola G54 Energy has to supply, beginning with its retail bundle.
Unboxing Moto G54 Energy version
The Moto G54 Energy ships in a easy two-piece cardboard bundle. There’s little or no in the best way of shade on mentioned bundle, and the entire printing has been carried out with soy ink. The whole bundle is plastic-free. There isn’t any inner cradle for the telephone itself, however the packaging nonetheless feels stable sufficient to guard its contents nicely.
The G54 Energy has a surprisingly wealthy retail bundle by right now’s requirements. It ships with a 33W quick charger and a USB Sort-A to Sort-C cable. Motorola additionally gives a pleasant clear TPU case within the field so you’ll be able to safely and confidently begin utilizing the gadget instantly.