Nothing has launched the Nothing OS 1.1.4 replace for its Cellphone (1) with digicam and show enhancements. It additionally brings LHDC audio codec assist to the Cellphone (1) and bumps up the Android safety patch degree on the smartphone to September 2022.
Let’s discuss in regards to the digicam enhancements first. Nothing says it has labored on the colour calibration of the Cellphone (1)’s ultrawide digicam with the brand new replace so it higher matches the first digicam for a constant and seamless picture expertise.
Nothing OS 1.1.4 replace comes with digicam enhancements
Moreover, Nothing has launched a brand new movement detection algorithm to extend stability and scale back blur when capturing shifting objects. You may examine the record of digicam enhancements under.
- Weve improved the colour calibration within the ultra-wide digicam. To match the standard of the principle. For a constant and seamless picture expertise.
- Much less blur and higher stability when capturing shifting objects. Due to a brand new motion-detection algorithm.
- Sharper photographs in much less time. With elevated capturing pace when utilizing HDR in ultra-wide mode.
- Night time mode pictures are true-to-life with elevated coloration accuracy.
- Sharper, extra naturally vivid portraits shot on the entrance digicam.
With Nothing OS 1.1.4, customers additionally get a brand new auto brightness adjustment function to forestall overheating, and battery consumption optimization for the All the time-On Show for higher battery life.
If you have not obtained the Nothing OS 1.1.4 in your Cellphone (1) but, you possibly can examine for it manually by heading to the smartphone’s Settings > System Replace menu.