|128GB 6GB RAM||$ 338.98|
Introduction and also specifications
The GT Neo collection from Realme is intended to supply a much better worth suggestion than its full-fledged GT equivalents. In 2015’s GT Neo2 was definitely among one of the most reasonable phones you can obtain supplying wonderful screen top quality, great efficiency, quick billing and also lengthy battery life. The GT Neo3, nonetheless, features a small cost walk while supplying some flagship-like functions.
Perhaps one of the most significant upgrade would certainly be the rapid charging. The phone is available in 2 variations – the basic one has a 5,000 mAh battery and also 80W charging, while the variation we have for evaluation flaunts 150W billing however with a smaller sized, 4,500 mAh cell. In any case, you obtain blazing-fast billing, also if you do not select the a lot more costly 150W variation. Mentioning which, Realme assures 50% in simply 5 mins of billing.
Another emphasize attribute would certainly be the primary electronic camera. It’s currently updated with a larger Sony IMX766 50MP sensing unit located in some front runner phones, consisting of the Realme GT2 and also GT2 Pro. The sensing unit is additionally optically-stabilized.
Realme GT Neo3 specifications at a look:
- Body: 163.3 x75.6 x8.2 mm, 188g; Gorilla Glass 5 front, glass back, plastic structure.
- Display: 6.70″ AMOLED, 1B shades, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1080x2412px resolution, 20.1:9 facet proportion, 394ppi.
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 (5 nm): Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G610 MC6.
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 12, Realme UI 3.0.
- Rear electronic camera: Wide (primary): 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm, 1/1.56″, 1.0 m, PDAF, OIS; Ultra vast angle: 8 MP, f/2.3, 15mm, 120, 1/4.0″, 1.12 m; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Front electronic camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (vast), 1/3.09″, 1.0 m.
- Video capture: Rear electronic camera: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, gyro-EIS; Front electronic camera: [email protected], gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast billing 80W, 100% in 32 minutes (normal variation), Fast billing 150W, 50% in 5 minutes (150W variation).
- Misc: Fingerprint viewers (under screen, optical).
The GT Neo3 is constructed around a 6.7-inch AMOLED panel with 10-bit shade deepness, 120Hz freshen price and also HDR10+ assistance. A function established you ‘d typically discover on a correct front runner awesome. Realme has actually additionally supplied the panel with a specialized screen cpu that manages the refresh price control, eventually saving money on some power.
Aside from the screen and also electronic camera renovations, the GT Neo3 assures a much more effective and also effective MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC than the older Snapdragon 870 that powers up the older Neo2. The Neo3 is one of the very first tools to use the stated chipset, and also this is the very first time we obtain to check it. The firm has actually combined the chip with “the biggest air conditioning location on a Realme phone” to make sure smooth efficiency in time. We placed that to the examination.
Continue analysis to discover even more of our evaluation searchings for, as the completely dry specifications seldom inform the entire tale.
Unboxing the Realme GT Neo3
The phone is available in a reasonably huge retail box having the typical customer handbooks and also the matching 150W quick billing block. The last jobs over Realme’s UltraDart billing procedure, which appears to deal with USB-C to USB-C cord. The battery charger sustains PD 3.0 billing too – as much as 45W.
There’s additionally a bonus offer clear, silicone instance that fits snuggly.