Samsung ultimately revealed the Exynos 1280 chipset located in a few of its current Galaxy A midrangers like the Galaxy A33, Galaxy A53 as well as Galaxy M33.
Samsung Exynos 1280 specifications:
- Process innovation: 5 nm EUV
- CPU: 2x Cortex-A78 @ 2.4 Ghz + 6x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz, 64-bit.
- GPU: Arm Mali-G68
- AI Engine: AI Engine with NPU, 4.3 TOPS.
- Modem: 5G NR Sub-6GHz + 5G NR mmWave 1, 2.55 Gbps DL, 1.28 Gbps UL, international 5G multi-SIM.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 air conditioning MIMO with Dual-band (2.4/ 5G).
- Camera: Single cam approximately 108 MP, Triple cam approximately 16 MP, 4K video clip @ 30fps videotaping as well as playback.
- Display: FHD+ @ 120 Hz
- Memory: LPDDR4x
- Storage: UFS v2.2
- Other: Bluetooth 5.2, FM Radio Rx, Quad-constellation multi-signal for L1 as well as L5 GNSS.
The chip is improved Samsungs 5nm EUV procedure as well as includes an eight-core CPU comprised of 2 Cortex-A78 efficiency cores along with 6 Cortex-A55 power-efficient cores. The GPU side is managed by the Arm Mali-G68 as well as you obtain both sub-6GHz as well as mmWave 5G connection.
The brand-new SoC is maximized with Fused Multiply-Add (FMA) which need to bring far better power intake as well as battery life. The onboard neural handling device (NPU) brings AI features like scene division, real-time activity evaluation as well as multi-object security.
Exynos 1280 can manage FHD+ screens freshening at approximately 120Hz. Its picture signal cpu (ISP) sustains an optimal resolution of approximately 108MP as well as approximately 3 16MP added components. Samsung additionally included multi-frame picture handling for more clear pictures with much less sound, digital picture stablizing (EIS) in addition to 4K video clip recording as well as playback at 30fps.
In regards to connection, you obtain dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 air conditioning MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2 as well as Quad-constellation multi-signal for L1 as well as L5 GNSS placing.