|128GB 6GB RAM||EUR 379.00||₤ 339.00|
|128GB 8GB RAM||₤ 364.00||$ 490.00|
There are no much less than 4 Samsung Galaxy * 52 versions, and also we’ve currently covered the 3 ones in the A collection. On our pursuit to tire that checklist, we’ll currently be revealing you the Galaxy M52 5G – a somewhat even more affordable option that loses out on some A-level rewards yet still includes a 5G-capable chipset, a huge 120Hz AMOLED display screen, spec-heavy video cameras, and also a large battery.
The M52 5G is geared up with the Snapdragon 778G 5G SoC (like the A52s 5G), so you’ll be obtaining piece de resistance for the course, latest-gen connection, and also possibly terrific battery life, a location where the 5,000 mAh power pack definitely aids (4,500 mAh on the A versions). The M collection can have 120Hz displays, as well, and also the M52 5G’s 6.7-inch AMOLED is additionally somewhat bigger than the 6.5-inch among the A triad – larger is much better, some claim.
In the imaging division, Samsung has actually junked the 5MP deepness video camera, much to no one’s argument. Stress not – the 5MP ‘macro’ device is still right here. There’s a 64MP main video camera and also a 12MP ultrawide, as well as a 32MP one for selfies.
Some giving ins needed to be made to fit the budget plan, normally. The absence of an IP score is a drag without a doubt (the As are IP67-certified), and also a solitary speaker is unquestionably one less than the stereo configurations of the higher-priced phones. Whether you would certainly call the M52’s side-mounted finger print sensing unit a professional or a disadvantage contrasted to the under-display ones on the As, is completely approximately you.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G specifications at a look:
- Body: 164.2 x76.4 x7.4 mm, 173g; Gorilla Glass 5 front, plastic structure, plastic back.
- Display: 6.70″ Super AMOLED Plus, 120Hz, 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 element proportion, 393ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm): Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670); Adreno 642L.
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM; microSDXC (makes use of shared SIM port).
- OS/Software: Android 11, One UI 3.1.
- Rear video camera: Wide (major): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, PDAF; Ultra broad angle: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4.
- Front video camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, (broad).
- Video capture: Rear video camera: [email protected], [email protected]; Front video camera: [email protected]
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast billing 25W.
- Misc: Fingerprint viewers (side-mounted); NFC.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G unboxing
The discussion of the Galaxy M52 5G remains in line with various other mid-tier Samsungs. The two-piece white cardboard box has a similarity of the phone published on the cover, and also the phone’s name is over it.
Inside package, a rather undesirable shock waits for – the battery charger is just ranked for 15W result while the M52 5G can use up to 25W. There is a USB-A-to-C cable television consisted of in package, which’s concerning it.